Our program offers unique personalized fitness training for men and women ranging from twelve to ninety five years of age. In the privacy of individual suites, our clients work with their own personal trainer to achieve mutually established fitness goals.
Fitness Together is committed to franchising as our predominant method of growth throughout the world. Our company is built on three main foundations: Strong corporate support, proven operating systems, and excellent leaders.
We are committed to helping our franchise owners establish the best personal training service throughout the world. Our business experience and operational systems has proven to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses quickly, efficiently, and successfully.
1. Nationwide locations - Fitness Together is now the largest personal training organization in the world. With new locations opening each month, Fitness Together is associated with the best in 1-on-1 fitness training. Being part of a bigger picture enhances credibility, increases the employment and growth opportunities, and can be exciting as you compete for top honors.
2. Site selection - When you buy a Fitness Together franchise, we take the guesswork out of the site selection process. First, we will conduct demographic studies within your area of interest. We will then assist you in finding the ideal location for your studio.
3. Lease negotiation - Many people are inexperienced in the area of leasing and lease negotiation and often end up paying much more than they need to with little or no concessions. Whether you are in Oklahoma or New York city, our experience dealing with building agents and property owners allows us the ability to protect your interests in negotiating a favorable lease.
4. Studio layout - Our CAD system will give you computerized drawings to help you choose the best, most efficient layout for your studio.
5. Studio start-up - with over 70 items to take care of prior to opening the studio, it is very difficult if not overwhelming to continue working while preparing to open a studio. Our experienced staff will work with you to make the entire process easy.
6. Save money in negotiations - many areas of business involve negotiations. We will help you save money in startup costs, insurance, advertising contracts, employee costs and in many other areas.
7. Operations manual - with many years of experience in operating personal training studios, we have created an operations manual for franchise owners. This will act as your blue print to success and provide you tips, strategies, and systems that are proven to work.
8. Test Marketing - We continue to test ideas and strategies at two or three test locations in order to provide all of our franchise locations with the latest and most effective methods of growing their businesses.
9. Marketing - Direct mail pieces, strategic business partnerships, referral cards, trainer incentives, and other marketing programs have been created and tested to increase your client base. We provide each franchise owner with an initial 12-month marketing plan.
10. Advertising - We can help you in knowing what to do to build your business quickly. Without some assistance it will become very costly to experiment with many advertising strategies in your area. In addition, we have spent thousands of dollars to have a startup advertising campaign prepared for you. The fees for models, design, layout, photography, and creativity have already been paid. All new franchise owners will be provided with a quality 12-month advertising plan. Your costs are for resizing only.
11. Monthly newsletter - the corporate office takes the time to prepare a newsletter each month with informative articles, training tips, nutritional tips, and recipes. We prepare it for you so you can focus on growing your business.
12. Franchise school - during our training program, you will be taken through the important processes in running your own business. All aspects of the Fitness Together program are systemized to make it easy for you. Hundreds of hours of trial and error over the last 20 years have resulted in what we feel is a comprehensive training program complete with practical experience at an existing Fitness Together studio.
13. Customized software - our Fitness Together software allows you to accurately track client sessions, client data, and payments to stay organized. We can even print weekly reports providing clients' Birthdays, Anniversaries, and much other information.
14. Managing Employees - whom to hire, how many to hire, how to keep them motivated, non-compete agreements… Having employees can be very challenging. We will share with you our 20 plus years of employee relations and equip you with the tools you need to build a quality team. We have a very successful Grow and Go program in place that we will share with you and allow your staff to participate in. This program builds loyalty to you as the owner and to Fitness Together as a company. In your training, you will learn important information about managing employees.
15. Toll free help line - we are here to help you. Call us toll free with the questions that you need the answers to. It is comforting to know that with a quick call you can talk to someone with many years of experience to provide you with an option, a strategy, or even a little encouragement. Together, we have over 43 years of experience operating personal training studios.
16. Internet exposure - we have had many clients contact us through our web site to get set up with a studio owner. The site is continuously updated to be more helpful in the growth of all franchise locations.
17. Internet Message board - Our website contains message boards with different forums which allow franchise owners to share ideas with each other. It also allows us
In making the decision to purchase a Fitness Together franchise or to create your own studio, we ask you to carefully consider the benefits above. We have confidence in our program because we have watched it work successfully over time.
|Telephone number:||1 877 663 0880|
|Web page:||Visit Website|