Multiple Revenue Streams
DVDPlay is an outstanding revenue prospect because there are multiple sources of income (DVD Movie Rentals & Late Fees, DVD Sales, increased customer traffic and loyalty, and Advertising - onscreen, machine signage, disk labels).
DVDPlay provides a unique opportunity to target customers with on-screen ads and static display signs creating a fantastic opportunity for a company-wide, in-store ad network and exciting cross promotions.
Because the DVDPlay AEM is fully automated there are no personnel issues because it only takes someone approximately 30 minutes a week to manage inventory.
Remote Management from anywhere with an Internet connection
With sophisticated Internet-based technologies and software architecture, DVDPlay's machines permit 24/7 remote management by the owner/operators from any Internet-connected personal computer. DVDPlay offers a lot more control than stand-alone, "non-connected" machines.
DVDPlay's AEMs have been successfully installed in retail chains, convenience stores, groceries,apartment complexes, dormitories (universities), and office buildings.
* Small footprint (only 5 square feet)
* Credit card enabled (no cash transactions)
* Easy to install (all you need is an electrical outlet and dedicated Internet access)
* Holds 100-350 latest hit DVD movies
* Easy touch screen navigation: If you can use an ATM, you can use an AEM!
* Internet connected (remote management)
* Email receipt and customer communication system
* Inventory is self-managed (returned DVDs are immediately ready to rent again)
* AEMs support the electronic distribution of advertising content
* Creates high customer loyalty and additional store purchases by bringing customers back each time they rent
* Same day new releases as video stores, but with lower pricing and higher margins